Your big day just keeps getting closer! I am all girly squeals over here just thinking about it! ALL THE PRETTY, all the sweet details, how gracefully you’ve taken on this role of project manager and event planner.
I know it can be crazy overwhelming, and it is so easy to overlook things and make decisions on the fly. There are so many boxes to check after all.
I just wanted to remind you to ask your wedding vendors these questions to make an informed decision and not get thrown any curve balls (see question #3 and #5!)
I’ve listed five important questions that you should ask each vendor below. Keep this email handy for quick reference during vendor meetings.
And Happy Planning!!
QUESTIONS FOR WEDDING VENDORS:
1. How long have you been in business and how many weddings do you take on each year?
2. Can you share recent testimonials and examples of your work?
3. What’s your payment structure and cancellation policy?
4. What’s your backup plan should you unexpectedly not be available at the time of the wedding? In the case of an outdoor venue, what is the rain plan?
5. What are your travel and/or overtime fees? (Travel fees may apply if your ceremony and reception are in different locations or if you’re hiring out-of-town vendors.)