Guest: Hilary Ladd, Decluttering Guru, Podcast Host, Educator
If you’re anything like me, you spend too much time stressing over the things you should be doing but never actually do them. It’s easy to get stuck procrastinating when there is just so much on your plate. My guest today is Hilary Ladd. She is a decluttering guru, podcast host, and educator. She’s here today to share a straightforward exercise that will get you checking off the tasks you D.R.E.A.D!
In 2014 Hilary changed her whole life in one day. She had felt stuck and unhappy in her life until an audition for The Sound of Music changed everything. Since then, Hilary has gone on to help others overcome their fears and get rid of the dread holding them back through her business, Be Notorious.
Hilary has some amazing advice for us in this episode. Here are some of the topics we cover:
- The amazing story behind her business name
- Allowing yourself to change your mind
- Owning your own decisions when it comes to decluttering
- How clutter is stopping you from moving on and taking up mental space
- Understanding that it doesn’t have to be an all or nothing attitude.
- Activities we dread as time stealers: How to get the time back
- Hilary’s 5 step strategy for overcoming dread: Declutter. Rhythm. Enjoy it. Ask for help. Delegate.
>>> DOWNLOAD HILARY’S FREE GUIDE TO TACKLING THE TASKS YOU D.R.E.A.D.<<<
Find Hilary on Instagram here: Hilary Ladd
Listen to The Be Notorious Podcast