With Cait Milberry, Cait Milberry Marketing & Communications
It started as a platform to showcase short, silly mobile videos and has exploded into the fastest growing social platform of 2020. Tiktok is sweeping the globe with a reported 800 million users worldwide and a total of 2 billion downloads as of April this year, pulling significantly ahead of apps like Youtube, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat.
And like almost every social platform on the market today, the earliest adopters skew young. Gen Z young, with 41% of users between the age of 16 and 24, each spending an average of 52 minutes per session on the app and logging in an average of 8 times per day. But as we moms and dads of tiktok hop on, you can expect that demographic to change. Quickly. Which is probably reason enough for you to consider using this highly entertaining app for creating awareness and demand in your business.
And, it is no secret that the effectiveness and consumer demand for video marketing is on the rise. And with tiktok offering untapped potential, many experts believe that you should consider making it a part of your business marketing plan sooner rather than later.
On today’s episode of the workshop weekly podcast, my friend and tiktok enthusiast Cait Milberry is going to give you the lowdown on how to use the app effectively for generating brand awareness and engagement, she will demystify those 15 or 60 second videos, give you tips and tricks and strategies and break it all down so that you have what you need to get started using this most talked about app in your business.
So, are you ready to talk tiktok? Let’s do it!
In this episode, Cait talks to us about:
- The best way to share your stories and exercise your creative muscles using a new and exciting platform.
- Why businesses are hopping onto TikTok, quickly.
- The role TikTok can play to help you generate valuable and engaging content.
- Reasons why you are NOT, I repeat, NOT too old to use TikTok
- Why TikTok is different from other platforms and how it can be used to your advantage.
- The secret to making money on this platform (seriously, you could make BIG bucks).
- The best tips for generating creative content to reach, excite and engage your target audience and grow your following
- The number one way to stand out on this popular platform and generate traction based on current trends, and skyrocket your engagement.
- Who is Charli?!?
- The importance of adding a call to action to your content, and how to do it.
- Tips for using TikTok as a powerful mobile video editor for your business and how to save videos without watermarks.
I gotta say, TikTok is not just for Gen Zers. They have gained a fan in me with their fun, light-hearted content that has me forwarding links to friends and family and keeps me laughing for days. And I am certainly not alone there, in less than 18 months, adult users of TikTok have grown by over 14 million in the US alone. So, whether you are new to TikTok or a seasoned user, I hope you’ll find me there. I can’t wait to see your 15 or 60 seconds of fame.
This workshop was so much fun, let’s do it again next week shall we? Same place, different topic? Thank you again so much for tuning in. Bye for now.
Check out my FIRST tictok!
Connect with Cait
Check Out Today’s Sponsors
Save 10% on Sheertex pantyhose with code KELLYSLAWSON10:
Save $40 on your first box with HelloFresh:
Save 15% on your new TONIC site with code KELLYLAWSON
Learn what’s in Kelly’s capsule this season: