With Livia Boerger
Ok. It’s finally here. If you’re a regular listener of this podcast, you already know I’ve been preaching for months now that Pinterest has changed the online business game for me. And finally, today, you are going to learn how this beautiful little platform can do the same for you!
Pinterest is an often underestimated and overlooked resource for business owners, and lean in for a sec, because Pinterest could be the perfect place for you to showcase your brand and business to an engaged, niche marketplace that’s ready to spend.
You guys, Pinterest is not just a place for seeking inspiration or great recipes. It is a very powerful business tool. There are over 200 million monthly Pinterest users worldwide, all seeking and sharing helpful, inspiring ideas on the platform, and Pinterest users are action oriented.
Pinterest is not only a super effective place to ramp up your web traffic by sharing that valuable content of yours, but it is also a powerful place to showcase your products and services. Because here’s the thing most people don’t consider: Pinterest often acts as an information resource for many users who are preparing to make a purchase.
And Pinterest’s audience has a strong spending power, 40% of Pinterest users have a household income of $100k+, and these pinners are just waiting to be introduced to your products and services.
And today’s guest, Pinterest expert Liv Boerger is here to lay it all down for you. We’re covering everything from getting started with Pinterest for business, to best practices, how to please the algorithm and which current trends you need to be taking advantage of.
So, Are you ready to start putting Pinterest to work for your business and achieving those big dreams of yours? Well buckle up my friend, because your business is sure to shoot toward the sky after taking in today’s episode.
In this episode, Livia talks about:
- The basics of Pinterest (it is so much more than recipes!).
- How Pinterest is used as a tool for purchasing decisions and how you can influence people with buying power.
- Using Pinterest more like a visual search engine than social media platform.
- The pros and cons of keeping a personal and business page together or separate.
- The science that is KEYWORD usage, making the best use of titles and descriptions for SEO.
- Creating presentable and pretty pins that are in line with your brand.
- Simple A/B testing with multiple images for the same URL.
- Why vanity metrics don’t matter and what to watch for instead.
- Results you can expect on Pinterest and when to expect them.
- The impressive purchasing power of those using the platform.
- How to integrate Pinterest with your website to SELL.
- The rewards of being a social Pinner.
- What to do with under preforming Pins and how to get your content seen.
I really could talk about pinterest all day. It definitely changed things for me when I turned my attention to it about two years ago.
And now, you also have all the tools you need to start driving traffic and making sales from your own Pinterest account.
It’s the perfect place to showcase your brand, business and products to an engaged marketplace with plenty of spending power. And because you took in this episode, you’ve already taken the first step toward a Pinterest account that impacts your bottom line, the thing that really matters – not the vanity metrics.
So what are you waiting for? Just think about where your business will be in three short months if you start Pinning with intention TODAY.
Dont forget to visit the shownotes at kellylawson.ca/033 or kellylawson.ca/pinterest to find liv’s resources to help you get started.
Until next time workshop warrior. Don’t be afraid to show up imperfectly and I will see you same time, same place next week! Kay? k.
Do not focus on vanity metrics! Keep your head down and focus on what you are doing to get your link clicks up because that is where the money is.Livia Boerger
Or click the link: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/5f6207be84beb90ca4a7dcce
Connect with Livia
Check out today’s sponsor!
The 4 Step Framework for Creating Product Photos That SELL
Register now at kellylawson.ca/freemasterclass