With Becky Keen
So, you have a big idea, a new service, an event, a product, a website, a program or maybe even a business you want to launch… and you wanna put it out into the world Steve Jobs style… but the truth is, you don’t really know how.
And here’s the thing, if it’s not launched well, no one is ever even going to see it. And for that reason, like a tree falling in the woods, if you launch something into the world without building anticipation, will anyone want it? The truth is… probably not.
So it’s pretty important to put some thought behind how you are going to reveal this new thing to your audience that you’ve worked so hard on. No matter what it is that you’re putting to market, you’ll want to start your preparation well ahead of the launch date. And hey, I get it, there are so many moving parts when it comes to launching, busting out your next big idea can definitely be intimidating.
That’s why my guest, Becky Keen is here today to ease your worry, and give you a plan. Becky helps entrepreneurs launch their great ideas into the world. She helps her clients to demystify the process and achieve consistent 5 figure months in their businesses. Oh, and by the way, she does it all and adds some woo.
Are you wondering what woo is?
Well, you’re about to find out. Let’s dive in to this week’s episode.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What the heck is woo?!? And what does it have to do with your business and wealth?
- Making FIVE FIGURES a month (totally possible).
- How to claim your revenue goal (with woo).
- The plan that the universe has for you and why it is better than you could imagine.
- The role of limiting beliefs in limiting your potential both personal and in your business.
- The unrealistic expectation of having a plan before you move forward.
- LAUNCHING! And what to do if you are met with crickets…
- The value of testing, gathering information, and validating your idea in advance.
- Pre-sales and the importance of keeping it simple and question goldmine that comes along with it.
- How to choose your top 3 ways to launch.
- Why some launches fail
- The importance of holding space for the actual launch – energy you bring to the launch, is the energy you get back!
- The idea of letting go of the outcome to make room for more
One action is to give voice to the negative voices that are in their head. Write out all the things that your mind is telling you about why you cannot. You are going to write them out… “I can never make that money”, “no one will buy my thing”… write down the entire list and then you are going to channel Byron Katie (the work) and ask yourself who would you be without those thoughts? If I didn’t believe this thought to be true… who would I be without that thought? What else might be possible? What actions would I take from that place.Becky Keen
The Work of Byron Katie, seriously, check out this link! Of course, you should also check out Becky’s 5 Spiritual Ways to Launch and Sell Out Programs (Without Hustle)… FREE MASTERCLASS!!
Ah. Becky is awesome. The energy she brings, the business savvy, the woo. I love it all.
And, I hope her wise words will help you to create hype before you launch something in your business. And above all, I hope this inspires you to put presence over perfection and to save some energy for your upcoming launch. You’re going to need it. And by the way, I promise that when you do this right, you will see a difference to your bottom line.
Until next week my friends!
Connect with Becky
Check out today’s sponsors!
Save 10% on Sheertex pantyhose with code KELLYSLAWSON10:
Save $40 on your first box with HelloFresh:
Save 15% on your new TONIC site with code KELLYLAWSON
Learn what’s in Kelly’s capsule this season: